Himalayan Pink Salt Fine Ground
Get Salt as Nature Intended It -- Pure Himalayan Salt
Himalayan Salt is salt in its native form, with all its vibrational energy intact and it helps promote a healthy balance in your body. Promoting balanced electrolytes helps to keep your body in homeostasis – the balance of chemicals that is conducive to the body's function.Himalayan Salt is by far the purest salt available on earth and is uncontaminated with toxins or pollutants.
This salt from the Himalayas is known as "white gold." Together with pure spring water, Himalayan Salt offers all the natural elements original to its source – the very same elements originally found existing in the "primal sea." Containing at least 84 naturally occurring trace elements in their natural mineral form, the benefits of natural Himalayan Salt include:
- Regulating the water content throughout your body
- Promoting healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly your brain cells
- Promoting blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging
- Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body
- Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract
- Supporting respiratory health
- Promoting sinus health
- Prevention of muscle cramps
- Promoting bone strength
- Regulating your sleep – it naturally promotes sleep
- Supporting your libido
- Promoting vascular health
- In conjunction with water, it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure
When it comes to the power of natural salt, nothing compares to Himalayan Salt. Here's why:
- It is the highest grade of natural salt.
- Under an electron microscope, crystal salt has a perfect crystalline structure.
- It is mined by hand and hand-washed.
- Crystal salt is immune to electromagnetic fields.
- Crystal Salt is sourced from pure areas without environmental pollutants.
- There is no limited shelf life and no need for silica packets to prevent clumping.
Typical table salt crystals are totally isolated from each other. In order for your body to try to metabolize table salt crystals, it must sacrifice tremendous amounts of energy.Today’s common table table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals, such as moisture absorbents, and iodine. Dried at over 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, the excessive heat alters the natural structure of the salt. Typical salt is also "chemically cleaned" is sodium chloride – an unnatural chemical form of salt. This form of salt is in almost every preserved product that you eat!
Eating common table salt causes excess fluid in your body tissue, which can contribute to:
- Unsightly cellulite
- Rheumatism, arthritis, and gout
- Kidney and gall bladder stones
Himalayan Salt vs. Sea Salt and Rock Salt: A Crystal Comparison
Many people believe sea salt is a healthy alternative to table salt, but this is no longer the case. The oceans are being used as dumping grounds for harmful toxic poisons like mercury, PCBs, dioxin, and microplastic particles. Reports of oil spills polluting the sea are becoming more frequent. With some 89% of all the sea salt producers now refining their salt, today's sea salt simply isn't as healthy as it used to be.
Mined salt, or rock salt, is also a poor substitute for Himalayan Salt. While natural rock salt comes close to being intact and is more valuable than industrial table salt, from a biophysical as well as biochemical perspective, it holds little value.
The elements contained in rock salt lack sufficient compression to be included in the crystal web, but are only attached to the surface and in the gaps of the crystalline structure. It is the considerable pressure that brings the elements to a colloidal state - where your cells can readily absorb them. The valuable elements found in rock salt are useless, because they are less absorbed.