Latin name: Olea europaea
Health Benefits of Olive Leaf
Olive Leaf is one of the best herbs for boosting the immune system to either heal or prevent disease. Health benefits include:
- Is a natural antibiotic and antioxidant that can help or prevent many diseases.
- Exhibits powerful anti-parasitic and anti-fungal properties that fight over one hundred viral and bacterial conditions, with similar effects to garlic and onions.
- Works to lower high blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, and helps treat heart disease.
- Can rejuvenate your vitality and energy. It decreases fatigue.
- Great enhancement for the immune system, and just an all around great herb to have on hand for health and well being.
How to Use Olive Leaf
- Can be enjoyed regularly as a preventative or used directly to combat ailments. It can be used in tincture or tea combinations.
Cautions and Side Effects of Olive Leaf
- Safe during pregnancy, while nursing, and is safe for children.