Eleuthero Root Powder
Latin name: Eleutherococcus senticosus
Health Benefits of Eleuthero Root
Eleuthero Root is commonly called Siberian Ginseng even though it is not a "true" Ginseng. As an adaptogen, it stimulates the body's resistence to physical, environmental, and emotional stress. More health benefits include:
- Enhances athletic performance.
- Heart disease prevention, as it helps improve blood flow.
- Anxiety relief.
- Depression relief.
- Boosts energy and metabolism.
- May help regulate blood sugar.
- Could improve stress and mood.
- May help fight viral infections such as the flu.
- May improve memory.
How to Use Eleuthero Root
- Use in herbal blends, as a tea, or as a tincture.
Cautions and Side Effects of Eleuthero Root
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Avoid using if you have high blood pressure.