Bee Pollen Granules
Health Benefits of Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is one of the most beneficial superfoods found in nature. It is a concentrated form of nearly all known nutrients. It is also often called the "fountain of youth" due to its many healing properties. Bee Pollen tastes great and health benefits include:
- Helps fight disease because it is a great all around immunity booster.
- Bee Pollen is a complete protein, containing all 22 amino acids and has a higher concentration of the eight amino acids than most other forms of protein.
- Used by many athletes because of its ability to boost metabolism and energy levels. It also helps to increase endurance which lets the body work harder and longer. It is for these reasons that it can also be an aid to those trying to lose weight.
- Can be used as a remedy for hay fever and seasonal allergies.
- Used in Europe to treat most geriatric patients as it appears to slow the aging process. It can also help to reverse the effects of aging on the skin.
- Studies show that it can help to increase libido and help with impotency.
- Has been proven in studies to have anti-carcinogenic effects.
- Helps to improve memory and brain function.
Nutritional Benefits of Bee Pollen
- Exceptionally rich in amino acids and antioxidants.
- Great source of Vitamin B complex and folic acid.
- Contains many essential enzymes and fatty acids.
- Contains good amounts of Vitamins C, A, E, niacin, and Beta Carotene.
- Contains trace elements of iron, zinc, copper, manganese, magnesium, and potassium.
How to Use Bee Pollen
- Can be used as a powder or in encapsulated form.
- Bee pollen has a very sweet taste and is great sprinkled on things like yogurt, salad, and cereal, or just eaten by itself!
- Use in smoothies.
Cautions and Side Effects of Bee Pollen
- Do not use bee pollen if you have a sensitivity or allergy to bee venom.
Fun Facts About Bee Pollen
- Bee Pollen has such a high nutritional value that it is often times used in famine-stricken countries to boost nutritional levels.