Kale is a superfood. Packed with antioxidants and anti-cancer properties, this herb is essential for overall health! Other health benefits include:
- Strong antiviral and antibiotic properties.
- May help with blood clotting disorders due to high Vitamin K content.
- May improve eyesight and help with cataracts and macular degeneration due to high lutein and Zeaxanthin content.
- Great for hearth health, and lowers cholesterol (raises the "good" HDL cholesterol for a better balance).
- Inactivates carcinogens and inhibits tumor growth and migration.
- Protects cells from DNA damage.
- Antioxidant properties help protect against free radical damage.
- High folate content offers protection for babies in the womb.
- Effective for detoxification of the body.
Nutritional Benefits of Kale Powder
- High in Vitamin C and a good source of B vitamins.
- Very rich in Vitamin K and A.
- High in Omega fatty acids.
- High in folate.
How to Use Kale Powder
- Most often used as a food. Use powder in smoothies, or encapsulate.
Cautions and Side Effects of Kale Powder
- No known side effects.