Saw Palmetto Berries Powder
Latin name: Serenoa repens
Health Benefits of Saw Palmetto Berries
Saw Palmetto is the best remedy for inflammation of the prostate gland. This herb is excellent for the reproductive system. Health benefits include:
- Known as the hormone herb, it is effective for all diseases of the reproductive organs in both males and females. It helps to regulate hormones, aids in fertility, and has been known to enlarge underdeveloped breasts in some women. It has been known to help men reduce their enlarged prostates as well. It is also a natural aphrodisiac so it can help with libido.
- Contains aromatic compounds that help to increase the flow of urine, and because they are antiseptic, shrinks the inflamed tissue in the urinary system. This makes it good to treat prostatitis, impotence, and urinary tract infection.
- Studies are being done to test its effectiveness on male hair loss.
- Can be a good aid when building muscle as it is said to encourage muscle growth.
- Benefits all glands, and helps rid the body of excess mucus from the head, sinus, and lungs.
- An effective diuretic and relaxant, helping energize and add vitality to those who are stressed.
How to Use Saw Palmetto Berries
- Best when used in tincture combinations or in encapsulated form. It has a very unpleasant flavor, so it is not recommended for use in tea blends.
Cautions and Side Effects of Saw Palmetto Berries
- Safe for children.
- Studies have not shown for sure if Saw Palmetto is safe while pregnant and nursing, but you should consult your health practitioner if you plan on using while pregnant as it has an effect on hormone levels.